Scroll sliding system
Sliding system designed and patented by Feda to bind bunk ladders.
Modular sliding bars that can be adapted to different wall and floor conditions.
Equipped with a self-braking mechanism that prevents accidental staircase movement: it is operated manually.
Scroll is suitable for all types of terrain, including uneven and non-flat terrain.
WHY CHOOSING SCROLL?
• Scroll takes advantage of the stability of bunk ladders and increases their safety by anchoring them to the wall, without changing their structure.
• The stairs remain stable and anchored even in adverse weather conditions.
• It converts bunk ladders into sliding ladders anchored to the rail, allowing operators to save money on new purchases.
• Thanks to its articulated anchoring arms, Scroll allows smooth sliding even on uneven surfaces.
• It reduces the risk of accidents caused by improper handling of ladders, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
• Installing the Scroll system will enable the cemetery operator to protect visitors by eliminating the most foreseeable risks.
RECOMMENDED LADDER FOR SCROLL
Installation and certification of good industry practice.
Professional team provides assistance in choosing the most suitable solution
Our technicians inspect the site to propose the best installation